I haven't had a ton of time lately to thrift, but I went once or twice over the past couple of months and have gotten lucky in my finds. I thought I'd share a few of my faves...
1. Because just one striped tee won't do.
2. The cutest pair of nude Enzo Angiolinis that I have been searching for forever.
3. The best thing about this lace sweater is that it's long. I plan on wearing it as a beach cover-up this summer.
4. Pink scar. Giraffes. Need I say more?
5. Fuzzy and sheer, like peanut butter and chocolate.
6. I can't not buy vintage bracelets when I see them Especially when they're only $1.00.
7. I love pretty much anything with fringe on it these days. Plus a scarf I can wear in the summer is always a bonus.
8. This J. Crew pencil skirt was calling my name. I didn't even try it on before I bought it.
What have you thrifted lately?