Tuesday, March 10, 2015

outfit of the day(bird): Minnesota, I love you!




shirt~ hand-me-down from my sister, Kristin
jeans~ Levis
boots~ Shoedazzle
necklace~ gift from my in-laws

Well, it is our last full week as Minnesota residents. Crazy! We have so much to do and are also hoping to spend as much time with friends and family as possible. It's crazy to think that this will be my last outfit post while living in Minnesota! My next outfit post will have a bit of a different backdrop. Megan mentioned yesterday that we will be taking a bit of a break after this week. We will still be here, posting vintage two birds posts! But nothing new for at least a couple weeks. At least not from me, as I will be living out of a suitcase for a while. I am trying to convince Megan to take a bit of a break, too, and she says she will but I am not sure she even knows what the term means. That woman is always on the go go go! I will still do my best to read your blogs and comment as much as I can, but I am apologizing ahead of time if I am around a bit less for the next few weeks. I will miss you all! See you very soon!

xoxo, nora bird

P.S. I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to Mr. Chris Bird. I hope you have an awesome day, bro!

20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your brother, ladies. Nora I love the red cheetah top. Great minds think alike because I will be sharing a red leopard camisole a little later on the blog, today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move! I can't wait to hear all about the adventure.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Nora! My guess is you'll be so excited about the new home that you won't be able to resist blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you! Can't wait to see your new background. And I'm so glad we'll be able to follow your journey and see your new life in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad as I am to see you go, I'm so excited to see and hear all about your new life in California! I love this outfit, you hot mama you! I hope everything goes well with the move! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe travels and I hope everything goes smoothly with your move! I'm excited to see pictures of Palm trees and beaches!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's wishing you and your family safe travels, lots of good times before you leave and lots of luck to your amazing new future in CA! I for one am jealous. I can't wait to hear/see all about it when you are back in the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck Nora! I'm sad to see you go but really am excited to follow along with your journey in Cali. And when we get more snow in April (bc it's innevitable, isn't it?) I'll really be hating all your sunny pics... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable! I can't wait to hear about how life is in California.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, such an exciting week ahead I'm sure with mixed emotions. We will see you in Cali! All the best to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a gorgeous outfit to make your last :) we're gonna miss having you local!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Nora,I can't believe the time has come! Safe journey and take care of yourself until you are back!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's scary and exciting at the same time. It is a life adventure. Are you in temporary housing until you can move into your house?

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, wow! exciting times ahead! minnesota to cali is quite a change! look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nora, good luck with your move, I'll be thinking of you! This was a fabulous outfit to leave us on--it's winter-to-spring transition perfection! Once you get settled I can't wait to see some California pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So exciting!! Good luck with the move and everything! Love your top!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  17. How exciting! I know it's likely a bittersweet time for you. Wishing you all the best with your move. Looking forward to seeing the California pics! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. how bittersweet! i cannot imagine what you're going through. you look amazing in this last MN week. i can't wait for the new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck!! What a huge undertaking this will be, but what excitement there must be as well as sadness. All I can wish is luck as I don't know how I would handle it all.

    ReplyDelete