Friday, January 9, 2015

a bird's life

If you follow me on Instagram (and if you don't, you should!), then you may have already seen these photos. This is a new series we are starting today called 'a bird's life'. I came up with this series because I had nothing else to post today. I'm super creative like that. Enjoy!










1. Family game night.
2. The picture that started the hashtag #nopants2015.
3. Naughty kids hiding behind cute faces.
4. Some much needed sunshine streaming into my living room.
5. Ben's first ride experience. He was terrified at first, but soon loved it!
6. A healthy snack and some stress relief.
7. He's electric! (Thanks for that, Sara!)
8. A little gift to myself!
9. My pretty girl wearing ALL the animal print.

Happy Friday!
xoxo, nora bird

19 comments:

  1. I was totally eyeing up that cookbook too. Plus, how funning is #nopants2015? That is great... I am sure I will be using that hashtag soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bird's life - i love it! and i love the pictures too, of course <3 with everything happening in the photos, it's not surprising you didn't have time to post something else - you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! I would love to hear more about the Greens you were drinking and the cookbook?
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy seeing the picture on you IG pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great photos! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! I still love all these pictures even if I saw them on IG - especially #nopants2015.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need to start #nopants2015 for myself. ;) Love following you on IG - your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun idea! Your kids are so cute, it's still fun to see those pictures again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even though I follow you on insta, it is nice to see the pics all large and in one place! You have such an adorable family, great new feature!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! I love following you on Instagram...you are a source of inspiration! (ie: #nopants2015) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore these sort of random photo montages- a word is worth a thousand pictures! Check out those cute toothy grins!x

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha...that static hair!! love!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these personal, and adorable shots. takes me back to when my children were young! Loved the little one in head to toe leo, and their expression on the ride, and yes, i saw the Shopbop "therapy" along with good juice therapy. We need all the help we can get!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love photo days posts, there is something quite lovely about capturing everyday moments.
    Now following in Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww I love seeing sneak peeks into everyday life. Family game night is a tradition I hope to adopt once Jona gets a little older, that will be fun!

    ReplyDelete