Thursday, December 18, 2014

outfit of the day(bird): a silly photo and a really good joke




vest~ TJ Maxx
sweater~ Forever 21
jeans~ H&M
boots~ thrifted
hat~ Target
necklace~ gift from mother-in-law

Jim takes my blog photos and he always takes a ton, so I always end up goofing around at the end and there are usually a few hilarious and/or totally embarrassing shots. I don't usually share those outtakes, but I thought that one up there was particularly funny and deserved a place on the blog. In case you didn't already know, which is highly unlikely, I am a huge nerd. But at least I don't take myself too seriously and can laugh at myself, right?

Another thing I have laughed at recently? This joke that Ben told at dinner last night:
Ben: Knock Knock?
Me: Who's there?
Ben: An interesting sheep.
Me: An interesting sheep who?
Ben: Neigh!
Cue Ben cracking up hysterically at his own joke. But really, a sheep that said "neigh" truly would be an interesting sheep!

And that's all I've got for you today. I hope you are all having a great week!

xoxo, nora bird

16 comments:

  1. Haha that is a cute joke! It's funny how little kids come up with their own jokes, and at the very least it's hilarious how hysterical they find them to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband takes a lot of photo's too. Ben joke is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun photo. It's great when the camera catches us being silly. Have you heard about the new restaurant on the Moon? The food is good, but it has no atmosphere...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is SO chic! I love the pairing of this vest and sweater, and those booties, I LOVE those booties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That WOULD be an interesting sheep. :) And sometimes I think the outtakes are the best pics of all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah I love when kids tell jokes! It's always hilarious!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the silly photo. And I'm all about cute little jokes. Like... where do the reindeer go when they lose their tails? To the retail factory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Ben's joke and I love that last picture of you! Totally put a smile on my face when I needed one today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. outtakes photos are my favorite photos, and how sweet that your husband takes them for you <3 also, i'm loving your outfit - did you know i don't own *any* fur? how is that possible in mn? maybe change that today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice joke Ben! And that shot of you is the cutest! I loved it when I saw it on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so dang cute. So are your kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! I love the silly picture. I also love the casual vibe. And how cute is that joke??!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sweet joke made me smile! Loving your fun pics and awesome style. That hat is TDF! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete