Monday, September 1, 2014

inspiration monday: labor day weekend

the inspiration
Emmanuelle Chriqui
megan bird



jeans ~ Opitz
shirt ~ Etsy, gift from Chris
shoes, blazer ~ thrifted, Goodwill
necklace ~ Kohls

nora bird



jacket ~ MN blogger garage sale
leggings ~ Urban Outfitters
shirt ~ Victorias Secret
shoes ~ thrifted
necklace ~ Etsy

We had the laziest of all weekends. It involved a few episodes of The Love Boat, a lot of bad movies, some thrifting, lots of food, cleaning the basement, a frisbee toss in the park, a nap or two, and maybe an incident where I ended up in the splits on a dance floor. But that part I don't want to talk about.

How was your weekend?
xoxo,
megan bird

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, you look so chic!!!! I might try and do thus when I'm properly back on Thursday, not a good look for lounging around at home for me!!! Megan, your shoes are soooooo nice!!!!
    Splits??? Tell all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice lazy weekend. My was good. I spent Saturday with friends and yesterday I run around doing some errand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for lazy weekends! We've had a busy one, but in the best way. I love blazers with jeans! The best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lazy weekends. We're freaking out about the impending winter however and went for a 4 mile hike yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan, I love your tee! And Nora, your peach pumps are heavenly. Both looks are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, enjoyed a fabulous lazy weekend--following my much-needed vacay. :) Loving your fab weekend wear! Thanks for hosting this link up! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! Sounds like a brilliant weekend to me...since apparently you are still able to walk ; )

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a lazy weekend too.. it was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this inspiration! i had a lazy weekend, and this is making me want a new blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this inspiration and looks what you both have styled. I had very busy weekend, actually it feels more like long week. I'm looking forward already this weekend, hope it will be lazy.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, I kind of want to hear the splits story! Otherwise it sounds like a great weekend! Love both of these looks!

    ReplyDelete