Thursday, August 14, 2014

outfit of the day(bird): the pants


 
pants~ b. (a resale shop)
tee~ H&M
shoes~ Target
necklace~ gift from my mother-in-law

I'd like to introduce you to my new favorite pants. I might not be taking these babies off for a while, I love them so much. I realize these pants may not be everyone's cup of tea. There's a lot going on here. We've got pleats, ruching, wide legs, kind of a strange length, buttons, a strange denim/linen mix, and a whole lot of wrinkles. The wrinkles can be blamed on me. Like I said, these have been getting a lot of wear. But when I saw these on the rack last weekend at b. (a resale shop), I knew they had to be mine. Even though I can't picture wearing them with anything but a white muscle tee and clogs (except perhaps a grey muscle tee and clogs). And even if my husband may have lovingly referred to them as "the ugly pants". Even then! I don't care. They are my new faves and I will wear them proudly. I just need to stock up on white muscles tees and clogs and I'm good. Outfits for days!

Have a happy Thursday, all!

xoxo, nora bird

19 comments:

  1. They are my kind of trousers!!!
    You could also wear them with a black or patterned halter neck top! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pants are just WOW

    N@NY

    It's my last post before getting married tommorow ,,
    ( Bride on the run )
    come & drop me some love ,,

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfy pants are the way to go. And of course they look great on you, how'd you do that?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are outrageously adorable, but I also feel like you would have to be tiny (like you!) to be able to pull them off. Obviously, they look fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Digging these super wide palazzos! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these pants! What a great look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, these are fantastic pants on you! As soon as I'm off my shopping ban one of the first places I'm going is b. I haven't been there in far too long now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha. It is funny how we come across something that just speaks to us.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. THOSE PANTS. I love them! I think you look really sweet! I hope that you style them up all of the time, even if they are just with a more muscle tanks and clogs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugly pants? Pssssh. I love them! So cute! I would live in them too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I grant you as many muscle ts and clogs as you can handle. LOL So funny. Nice to come back and has you making my laugh right off the bat! I think they look comfortable. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pants are so YOU! This is a fantastic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with those pants! I seriously gasped when I saw them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely adore these pants and would totally don them myself--joyously! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those pants look so soft and slouchy and comfy! Thumbs up from me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want a pair of pants like yours! I'm not sure how well they'd look on me as I'm super short but I would give them a shot anyway. Anyway, I just love this outfit so much with the muscle shirt and added necklace:)
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  17. love love love those pants - perfect for covering up a bit in the summer <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think your ugly pants are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This pants are amazing and a perfect fit on you. I love the look! http://soworkweekchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete