Tuesday, July 8, 2014

outfit of the day(bird): feeling the love





jumpsuit and bandeau~ Urban Outfitters
shoes~ b. (a resale shop)
necklace~ gift from MIL
sunglasses~ a shop in Seattle

Things I am loving today:
~ This jumpsuit. It is so loose and airy and comfortable. It's the perfect 'lounge around the house but still look like you put in some effort' outfit.
~ Getting complimented on my new haircut by a young, attractive man at the gym yesterday. It totally made this old, married mama's day!
~ Finding things that I forgot I had. I found this necklace when I was going through stuff for the Minneapolis Blogger Sale we had a couple weeks ago. I have worn it almost every day since!
~ Because of the cold spring and very rainy summer we've had, our CSA got a bit of a late start this year, but we finally got our first big box of veggies last week. I was so excited that I made the mistake of immediately eating ALL the radishes in the box. I love our CSA and am excited for all the goodness to come for the next few months!
~ Yoga. I am going to join a new studio this month and will slowly begin my journey to become certified to teach within the next couple of years. It's been a dream of mine for a while now and I am finally ready to make it happen! Just writing that out made it feel so much more real (and scary!). Now I have to do it!
~ My kids. Of course, I love my kids every day! They bring so much joy and fun and laughter and love into my life. I love watching them play together, seeing Mimi teaching Ben new things, and seeing Ben try to do and say everything his sister does and says. It is so sweet and wonderful.

What are you loving today?

xoxo, nora bird

24 comments:

  1. Did you know radish leaves make great stir-fried greens? I just found out and YUM!

    Your jumpsuit looks so cool and fun, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I wish I had the guts to wear a jumpsuit... I love this!! You look so summery and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your hair is rockin' so that isn't a surprise at all.

    Good for you with the yoga certification!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that jumpsuit today! My goodness, you are rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think my comment went through, so here we go again ;) This jumpsuit is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love it!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that jumpsuit, you are too cute in it! And I want to come take your yoga class when you get certified!! That will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) I need to head to UO and buy that jumpsuit ASAP. 2) I need to take a class from you as soon as you're certified - next blogger get together? :) 3) I heart my CSA, but am looking forward to getting my box tomorrow because I think we'll actually get a little heartier serving size this week - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are definitely rockin that jumpsuit! love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this outfit is everything! I love yoga, so I am %100 on board with this plan! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so cute! I like the jumpsuit. From the side view it looked like a beach cover up maxi. I was surprised!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun jumper. I'm loving that I got to talk to my best friend today,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely things dear Nora! Hurrah for the yoga and lovely family x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am for sure loving this jumpsuit as well! Such a fun color and looks so comfy! Good luck with yoga! I never did it before I was pregnant but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair is beyond fabulous. I keep meaning to tell you that because it is just amazing. And I love your jumpsuit too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i have a crush on your jumpsuit - so fun and perfect for summer. and finding things you forgot about? the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good for you to follow your dream of being a yoga teacher. That is so cool. And this jumpsuit looks like something a totally cool, cute haircut sporting, yoga teacher would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm loving that super-cute jumpsuit of yours! Also loving the fact that tomorrow's forecast of rain has now been erased. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving that I have had two naps today and that I have a bit stronger body today than I did yesterday. Yes adorable hair. I swear I love your hair no matter how you style it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. That jumpsuit is amazing it looks so good! Good on you for following your dreams. I did Bikram Yoga for the first time last week, I loved it and hated it all at the same time. The love took over form the hate though because I signed up for a month of classes. Yoga is very addictive when you find the right class for you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would be afraid to teach any class for fear of screwing it up but I know that you will be an awesome teacher with your lovely voice that I get small blips of on your instagram vids. Jumpsuit is really hip!!! You look so mod with your new hair...very inspiring. dawn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nora I am not sure I have told you but I love love love the haircut. So fierce and fun that little round bob. What else is fierce and fun: the beautiful ombre blue jumpsuit, of course. =) Looking so HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so amazing in that jumpsuit. And of course a guy will hit on you, hot mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. No surprise that your hair is getting compliments! It's awesome! I love the jumpsuit and have tried them on a few times but they are always too short in the torso for me which means I cannot actually stand up straight. LOL Yours look fantastic and I am quite envious!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that jumpsuit too, AND your super sleek, stylin' hair. I'm also loving my kiddo right now, and I'm also loving summer fruit. I can't get as excited about veggies, although I wish I could! :)

    ReplyDelete