Tuesday, June 24, 2014

outfit of the day(bird): almost pajamas




shirt~ Old Navy
pants~ Marshalls
sandals~ Target
necklace~ gift

Comfort is key for me when it comes to clothing. Of course, I like to wear skinny jeans and high heels and cute dresses, but I could find the cutest pair of jeans, the most amazing shirt, the coolest pair of shoes I have ever seen, and if I try them on and they're not comfortable, forget it. That's what I love the most about these pants; they feel like pajamas yet they are acceptable to wear in public. Okay, so some people might argue that last point. Some might say that these do actually look just like pajamas. That, paired with the messy, bedhead-like hair I am sporting lately, might give them a reasonably strong argument. But I don't care! I love my comfortable, almost-pajama pants and I will wear them proudly. In public, even!

xoxo, nora bird

26 comments:

  1. That outfit is tooooo cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love them! And your hair looks darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'd totally wear them! Much easier to curl up in a ball and nap at any given moment! :-) You look so casually comfortable yet chic. I'd defend you if the argument came up! xoTammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cool pants! Very boho chic : ) in a bedroom kinda way.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! I love these. How fun and LOVE the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pants. Playful. And, from Marshalls, I'm sure they were a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those pants!! the print is very boho chic, a style which i love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them! They're fun and if they are comfy, well that is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd choose comfy over anything else too!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look adorable in these pants! I'm still afraid of printed pants... maybe something my mom dressed me in as a kid has scarred me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three cheers for pajama-esque pants! Love the casual way you styled these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love pants that basically function like pjs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Those pants... I could just live in those.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pants look so comfortable! and such a fun print!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah!! Those pants are so cute!!! I love the colors. I think this is the cutest laid-back outfit I have ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those pants are super-cute! Looking fab, Nora! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those pants and I am quite envious. I did just get my own pair of almost pyjamas too but now I want more. You look mighty happy in yours!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorbs! Let's all wear pj's All of the Time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. definitely okay to wear all day! love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. so adorable. one of my favs from you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Stay in touch.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would wear them too! Gorgeous pants.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those are some bright, colorful pants Nora but they totally suit you! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nora, they suit your style perfectly, I agree about comfort. Love these patchwork beauties. dawn

    ReplyDelete