Wednesday, March 5, 2014

inspiration picture for march 10: shakira

the inspiration
shakira
 
what do george washington and shakira's hips have in common? they cannot tell a lie!
 
ba doom ching
 
so i can't tell a joke, but i can throw on some boyfriend jeans and a sparkly top and snap a few pics. how 'bout you? want to join us on monday? check out our inspiration monday page to find out how to play along...it's really quite easy...trust me, like shakira's hips, i don't lie either.
 
play along on monday, you won't regret it!
xoxo,
two birds

9 comments:

  1. ah ha, your joke made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, HOW am I going to do this one!?!!?!?!?!!?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! I don't own anything sparkly though.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I can do this one! I own one sort of almost sparkly top. Boyfriend jeans, well I have those too! No leather mot; no moto at all. Wooly cap? Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always struggle to make my boyfriend jeans be part of a look that's still at least a little bit feminine, so I love this idea!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe!

    I love her outfit! I cannot wait to see your recreations!
    I have a sparkly top ... I wonder if mine fits anymore :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha you are so funny. I can do the bf jeans but will look for anything sparkly.... can't wait your recreations.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need to go somewhere so i can wear this. doing the dishes in this outfit just won't do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I think you told the joke quite good. =)

    ReplyDelete