Wednesday, February 26, 2014

inspiration picture for march 3: kate bosworth


is it a furry pink vest over a coat? is the furry part attached to the coat? we're not sure. but we do know we love it! this is a nice inspiration for the beginning of march. the coat (and vest?) and jeans are cold weather appropriate, but the color of the coat (and vest?) and the shoes have a spring-like feel to them! we hope you will play along with us on monday. bonus points if you get a gentleman friend to pose alongside you!
not sure how to play? click here to find out!

xoxo, two birds

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I can't get even remotely close to that look, even if I wear my cat! Very cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I'd wrestle her for that jacket! I'd probably win against her twiggy body...so score for me! :-) ~Tammy http://wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm? What do I have that can be interpreted in this vein? Pink, fuzzy. Some combo??? I almost bought white shoes like that today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing it's a coat by the way it drapes! Either way, it's gorgeous! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be so much fun, then again...isn't it always?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pointy toe white heels!
    I think you could fake it with a fur vest over a coat!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete