Wednesday, February 12, 2014

inspiration picture for february 17: taylor momsen


megan wants that coat. i want those booties. heck, i'll take the coat, too. and i am sure megan wouldn't mind the booties. and why not throw in the bag? we'll both take that, as well. unfortunately, we have neither that coat nor those booties nor the bag, but we will try our best to recreate this look on monday. we hope you join us! not sure how to play? click here to find out!
see you on monday!

xoxo, two birds

7 comments:

  1. Coat, schmoat...booties, schmooties. I want her legs!
    (I also think you would both look smashing in this.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration photo! I'm in! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until you get some spring weather so I can participate! I know, I know. It's not fair that I live in Florida. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. taylor momsen? ah! haven't heard of her since GG, but she's looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous coat! Cannot wait to see what everyone come up with for this link-up!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Ooooh, I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, will play! Oooh, and I managed to do last week's one late!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that she's taken out some of those extensions..the coat is gorgeous.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete