Wednesday, January 15, 2014

inspiration picture for january 20: lea michele


this outfit makes me so gleeful. i just can't stop singing its praises! you see what i did there? i'm so clever. seriously, though, this outfit is effortlessly chic and, more importantly, looks super comfortable! we hope you'll join us for inspiration monday. who knows? it could give your wardrobe a whole new direction (ha ha) (that didn't even make sense). not sure how to play? click here for the rules.

xoxo, two birds

8 comments:

  1. I am liking the new header and you are just too funny with all of your Glee puns
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her boots! Gleefully clever, indeed! ;) T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clevah as evah!! Love the new header...I want one!!

    I think I can pull this off...Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love lea michele, but don't think i've ever seen her street style before -- she looks so effortlessly chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cleverly gleeful! Can't wait to see what you ladies do with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha - love the "gleeful" reference. Made me laugh out loud! Such an easy/cute style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously have the perfect sweater for this one, I am so excited! I just hope I find time to wear it, lol.

    ReplyDelete