Wednesday, January 8, 2014

inspiration picture for january 13: katie holmes

the inspiration
katie holmes
we had a few people express interest in playing along with inspiration monday, but they said that all they wear in the winter is sweatshirts and leggings. so, this one is for you gals. it doesn't get any easier than leggings, boots, a sweatshirt, and what appears to be the world's coziest coat!!

so play along on monday!! we hope you do! don't know how, click here to learn!

xoxo,
two birds

7 comments:

  1. Katie is so glam, isn't she? A sweatshirt, leggings, boots and a fave coat... Think I know what I'm wearing to my breakfast date this Saturday. ;) Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so comfy and cozy. I can't say I mind throwing on a nice pair of leggings in the winter either.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Katie !! she looks awesome :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like she needs the loo!!! Cool, I like this! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, this outfit is so simple and perfect.. easy and comfy is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are so cute! Love.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete