Wednesday, December 11, 2013

inspiration picture for december 16: rachel bilson

the inspiration
rachel bilson
call us boring, but when winter comes along, all we want to wear is leggings, boots, and cute, comfy, and warm tops. but it you're going to call us boring, then you're also going to have to call rachel bilson boring....so maybe think twice about that. ;)
 
whether or not you think this is a boring outfit, why not try it out next monday. if you do think it's boring, show us how to spice it up. we'd love a spicy take on leggings and sweaters, because after all, minnesota winters are about six months long!
 
see you monday! (click here for the "rules" of the game.)
xoxo,
two birds


6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ON 800 FOLLOWERS...HERE'S TO 1000 PLUS. DAWN Suitcase Vignettes xo I love this outfit!! All the layering going on is very much what I love to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! 800 strong! Go girls..so happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your outfits!! Leggings and sweaters are the perfect combo!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely not boring, I just only have limited clothing that fulfils these items as I don't have many ling sweaters! Annoyingly, I just won a gilet like this on eBay but the seller seems not to have dine anything about it so it won't arrive in time sadly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might be able to pull this one off! :) I have a similar vest; so, this is a great inspiration for my Saturday morning breakfast date outfit. Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete