Wednesday, November 20, 2013

inspiration picture for november 25: sienna miller

the inspiration
sienna miller
animal print, furry jacket, red lips....who's in? we are! we are! we're issuing a challenge to everyone to play along next week, even if this is out of your comfort zone. find a reason to dress up like sienna...and if you can't find one, make one up!

click here to learn how to play along. make sure to link back to our page so your readers can see everyone's interpretation!

happy wednesday!
xoxo,
two birds

5 comments:

  1. I'm in! :) Fab inspiration!!! xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun look- excited to see what you make of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fur coats. They make everything seem so luxe and fabulous!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a furry jacket or an animal print dress, but, hell, I'm in anyway!*


    *as long as I don't forget!

    ReplyDelete