Wednesday, October 16, 2013

inspiration picture for october 21: blake lively


blake lively is known for her daring fashion sense and making a statement on the red carpet. but i must say, i am just loving the easy, casual cool look that she is sporting here. cozy neutral sweater, structured coat, leggings, and fab boots. this is my ideal outfit for fall. effortlessly chic and comfortable yet stylish. i am excited and inspired! we hope you are, too! if so, play along with us on monday. not sure how? click here to find out.

xoxo, two birds

6 comments:

  1. I love the bag and boots! I love the fur collar as well. Can't wait to see ya'll re-create this one, Blake is one of my favorites!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater looks so comfy!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her style! I heard she doesn't even have a stylist...so this is natural for her! Such a cute look for fall! P.S. Thank you for stopping by my blog:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!

    Don't forget to join my Iconemesis giveaway! It's open worldwide!

    http://blowarainbow.blogspot.com/2013/10/blow-rainbow-x-iconemesis-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a chic look! Is she wearing a fisherman's sweater? I just bought one at a consignment shop yesterday! :) Great inspiration here! Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so classic- love blake & excited to see how you two make this look your own :)

    ReplyDelete