Wednesday, October 30, 2013

inspiration picture for november 4: freida pinto


colors and patterns and fringe, oh my! for our first inspiration monday in november we wanted to go for fun! and this outfit is definitely fun! and possibly even attainable, since i believe it is all from the isabel marant for h&m collection. unfortunately, the line won't be available in stores until november 14th, so our looks will have to be inspired for now. but that, of course, is the fun of inspiration monday!
we hope you play along! don't know how? click here to find out.

xoxo, two birds

8 comments:

  1. i love her! i cannot wait to see what y'all come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love Freida Pinto! She is so Beautiful! I wonder if she's still dating her co-star from the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the outfits! Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun outfit! i can't wait to see your copy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an original and fun outfit, can't see what it inspires the two of you to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the prints- excited to see what you do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her! What an adorable outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the boots! I had a similar pair that my Ex-Sister in law borrowed and never returned.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete