Wednesday, October 23, 2013

inspiration for october 28: taylor swift

the inspiration

taylor swift

this right here is my idea of a perfect fall outfit....cozy top, cute boots, leggings (say what you will about leggings, but i love them), and a fun hat. i would literally wear this all winter long if i could.

what about you? what's your favorite fall outfit? will you be joining us on monday? here's how:
1. look at the picture above
2. get some inspiration from it
3. dress up on monday, inspired by this look
4. share your link for all to look at
5. have fun
need more rules? click here for the official page.

xoxo,
two birds

8 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration - perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally need to do this! I'm going to try to remember to take pictures this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I need to get my crap together and do this! My life has finally calmed down a bit so I can start doing Inspiration Mondays again and this is the perfect outfit to get back into the swing of things. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really nice outfit perfect for fall!! (I am a fan of leggings by the way!) They are so comfy!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat is fab! I am a hat fiend! Funny--it's only been in the last 4-5 years. Glad I finally got onboard, tho'! Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pop of color on that hat. I'm really loving her boots as well.
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. boots and leggings and a scarf are my favorite! and i love taylor swift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gosh, i wish i looked that good in leggings and boots :)

    ReplyDelete