Thursday, September 5, 2013

outfit of the day(bird): is it bad?





sweatshirt~ F21
jeans~ BLANKNYC
shoes~ Minnetonka, thrifted

~ is it bad that, yesterday, my sisters and i devoted an entire email thread to pretzels? (the verdict? soft pretzels are the best. all other pretzels can go away forever. except maybe butter braided. those are okay.)
~ is it bad that, after discussing the superiority of the soft pretzel, that was all i could think about and all i wanted to eat?
~ is it bad that, since i couldn't have a soft pretzel, i proceeded to just snack all afternoon in order to try and satisfy my craving?
~ is it bad that it is now 7:30pm as i am writing this and i am still craving a soft pretzel?
~ is it bad that i am now wondering if i have all the ingredients to make soft pretzels?
~ is it bad that when i look at jim i just see a giant soft pretzel with glasses and curly hair? (this one isn't actually true, but it made me laugh to think about.)
~ is it bad to be this obsessed with eating a soft pretzel?

i think i know the answer to that...

xoxo, nora bid

23 comments:

  1. No, soft pretzels are amazing. All I want now is a pretzel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I LOVE this sweatshirt and how cute do you look?! Love those fringed moccasins too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you just need to go get that pretzel already! And that sweatshirt is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok now I want a soft pretzel too. I have a recipe for homemade ones too...hmm...

    LOVE this sweatshirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this sweater :)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmm soft pretzels ARE the best! Especially with that fake cheese stuff to dip it in and with butter . . . is this helping? Sorry! Cute sweatshirt though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm clearly going to have to have a soft pretzel now - they really ARE the best. And so is getting Minnetonka Mocs thrifted... I have similar ones that I paid full price for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, You should have just named the post "Soft Pretzels" LOL

    I love the OOPS sweatshirt, too. It goes very well with the ~ is is bad ~ post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha ha! soft pretzels are the best! I can't blame you for thinking about them all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nora made some. I just ate it and it was super good.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love me some soft pretzels but they are a pain in the ass to make! I do it twice a year - once for the Superbowl and once for the Oscars. Gotta keep my guys and my gays happy on those two occasions. I love the cuffed jeans with those booties - so autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them too. I used to love the AMC soft pretzels but they've gotten yuck over the past few years. I think home made is the way to go.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so cute! i love those shoes! and I hope you get to eat one :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband had to run an errand at the mall today and when I got home there was an Auntie Anne's pretzel waiting for me and it MADE MY WEEK!! haha... sorry if that made your craving worse... but they are so so good!! You look adorable :) -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love pretzels period. hard or soft...but i do love a warm, soft pretzel with strawberry cream cheese!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh your sweatshirt looks so comfi.. :) haha and its not bad to all the above questions you just posted. :D

    xoxo, Joei
    BLOG | BlogLovin' | Google+ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love hot pretzels--especially with mustard on the side! Great pics! Now, I'm itching to get my old Chaps sweatshirt out and sport it. :) Hugs & joy, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh great, now I want a soft pretzel! haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh great, now I want a soft pretzel! haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your hair looks amazing! mmmmmm soft pretzels....

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not bad at all! I love me some soft pretzels!

    Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your OOPS sweater :)
    I dont wear that much sweaters as I live in a very warm climate but I can sure tell when I like one !

    ReplyDelete