Wednesday, September 4, 2013

inspiration picture for september 9: michelle dockery


i'll admit it. i am a huge downtonian. who's with me? jim and i started watching downton abbey when the first season had already ended and was up on netflix. this is my favorite way to watch any television series because you can obsessively watch the episodes back to back to back to back...until you've wasted a whole afternoon watching an entire season of downton abbey and are suddenly in a state of minor depression because you now have to wait until the second season airs on tv, along with everybody else. herein lies the problem with watching tv shows on netflix. but then you watch season two, and when that ends you are sad it's over, but also so happy, because it was the best ending to the season ever! and then you impatiently wait until season three finally airs and you watch that...and it ends...and it's way too sad...and there's that dang depression again. damn you, downton abbey!!! but let's not talk about that. let's talk about lady mary michelle dockery's pretty outfit here. simple yet sexy. perfect for inspiration monday. we hope you play along on monday! not sure how? click here for the rules.

xoxo, two birds

7 comments:

  1. Me too! I also like Selfridge's too and the new Sherlockhomes.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear :)
    Need to say that your blog is a good inspiration :)
    Come to see my new post, ill delighted to know your opinion :)
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I know exactly what I'm going to wear for this.

    What's with Netflix only having season 1 anyway? I watched the first one straight through like you did, but then I neglected to DVR the following seasons because I always figured they'd show up on Netflix eventually. But now since season 3 was so depressing, I'm wondering if I should just not continue. I'm sure I'll get back into it eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks beautiful! I love this look, it's very chic and I've never seen this show, so Ill have to find it on my Netflix account.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah....downer Abbey! I know exactly how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a HUGE Downton Abbey fan!!! Hubby is too. I love pairing navy and black--very chic--great Monday inspiration! xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been scrolling backwards through your blog trying to find more of your wedding and saw I'd missed this one. Am TOTALLY sure I've name dropped before but did I tell you I've known Michelle since I was about 5. She went to my dance school and then my high school! She was very nice and funny!x

    ReplyDelete