Wednesday, September 25, 2013

inspiration picture for september 30: kate beckinsale



kate beckinsale looks pretty great for having just gotten off a plane. then again, she always looks pretty great! i am loving her moto style jacket and gorgeous printed trousers. and, of course, those amazing strappy wedges (which, even on sale, are too rich for my blood!) i can guarantee you that my entire outfit on monday will cost much much less than the sale price of those shoes. and that is the fun of inspiration monday! star style on the budget of a bird! we hope you play along. not sure how? click here to find out!

xoxo, two birds

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Kate so much~ She has such amazingly fabulous style! She always look effortlessly chic! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see more!


    PS. I'm currently hosting a giveaway on my blog right now. You could win a fab sterling silver or 18k gold initial necklace just by liking a FB page! I'd really love it if you could enter.

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/2013/09/sammys-fabulous-jewelry-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need something sleek and sophisticated in the pants department too! I need a cool print.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love I love the leather jacket it looks so soft and chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is my eternal hair goddess. i know most of hollywood's hair comes fr a box, but i would pass out if that wasn't her real hair!

    ReplyDelete