Wednesday, September 18, 2013

inspiration picture for september 23: olivia wilde

the inspiration

we're wilde about this outfit. (can we just end the post there?) (apparently not.)
but really, this is a pretty cool outfit...flattering jeans, amazing booties, a cute tee. it might not be the most amazingly unique inspiration monday picture we've posted, but it's not the worst, either. (note, i was going to link to the worst, but i was too embarrassed.) 
either way, we'd love for you to play along on monday. don't know how to link up? click here for the rules.

xoxo,
two birds


7 comments:

  1. Yay! She is my girl crush of the moment and always looks amazing! Looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good choice!! the t-shirt is fun, so i'm excited to see what the outfits will look like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a cute tee and jeans!
    I am down with that
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. No no no. You can't tease us like that. Now I want to see the one you think is worst. Because I don't think I've EVER seen one where I thought the mark was missed. :)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tee! It's so cute lol.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could wear that exact same outfit and I'd look like a dump instead of laidback cool like Olivia. Sigh. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute T! I may have to get involved in this on Monday! XOXO Lynn

    ReplyDelete