Wednesday, August 21, 2013

inspiration picture for august 26: selena gomez

the inspiration
selena gomez
i don't know much about selena gomez...she's cute, she is (or was) on a show that my kids love to watch, she is (or was) dating justin bieber, she seems to have beaten the disney curse for young women, and she has good style. let's forget about all the other things (especially the bieber part), and recognize her great style. this is a great not quite summer/not quite fall outfit, and we hope you all play along next monday!

don't know the rules? click here to see how to play along!!
xoxo,
two birds

10 comments:

  1. I like her song. I don't like to admit it, but it's hella catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes she is doing very well. Maybe she will data a dangerous rock star next : O

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this inspiration photo! Definitely playing along with this one. She is a cutie but needs to ditch The Biebs. That kid is a douchebag anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Wish I had a military vest! Guess I'm on the hunt this weekend!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her music is catchy and I agree she does have great style! love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a military vest. This is a great inspiration though and I will keep it mind. Selena's line for KMart looks like it has some fun, cute, girly pieces. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to catch your version of this! I love the little pocket zip on her jeans.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been lazy/busy lately, but I think I can handle this one. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has been way too long since I last participated in Inspiration Monday, so I'm looking forward to joining in this week! I don't care much for Selena's new single (hearing tweens sing "If you're ready come and get it" is just a little disturbing to me), but I DO like her style. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete