Wednesday, July 17, 2013

inspiration picture for july 22: olivia palermo


olivia always looks so chic, and this outfit is no exception. such a gorgeous summer ensemble! a crisp, white mini dress, a bright and funky collar necklace, and some amazing embellished sandals! i may have to go shopping for this one, which is fine with me! if i find anything resembling these items, i will be happy to add them to my closet! we hope you play along. don't know how? click here to find out.

xoxo, two birds

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I already have an idea in mind about what I'm going to wear. SQUEEEEEE. ;)

    Jen @ Librarian for Life & Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what kind of necklace you wear with this!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia always has the most fantastic outfits!

    XO,
    http://sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love this. OP's style is amazing and this outfit is definitely no exception. I'm going to have to see if I can scrounge something up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her necklace and shoes are amazing
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit, OP always looks so put together and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete