Wednesday, July 10, 2013

inspiration picture for july 15: kourtney kardashian

the inspiration
kourtney kardashian
lately, i haven't really wanted to think about my outfits, which is why we picked this inspiration. it's super summery and easy, while still being fashionable. plus, you can choose your own shoe! (for the record, she's wearing a cute pair of chucks with this outfit.) and if you happen to have a super fashionable toddler on hand, they make for great accessories...just make sure they match your hat!!

don't know how to play, but want to? click here for details!

we hope you can join us!
xoxo,
two birds

11 comments:

  1. Love Kourtney's style!

    XO,
    http://sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always love Kourtney's slightly boho, slightly vintage slightly trendy style far more than Kim's overtly sexy, trendy style. I love when Kourtney does ciffed skinny jeans and flats! This particular outfit is easy, breezy, and summery!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh laughing a bunch about the kid matching your hat. hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can see you guys having a blast with this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought I'd see the day I was dressing like a Kardashian! LOL
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, this one I can do, definitely with the Chucks. And I may even add the cute toddler in if my daughter will cooperate, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap, that kid is old as sh*t now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like kourtney! she's cute.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, my outfit from yesterday was perfect for this! I wonder if I can remix it somehow...

    ReplyDelete