Wednesday, July 31, 2013

inspiration picture for august 5: brandy

the inspiration
brandy
i tried to think of some funny puns i could use to make this post funny, but they all just ended up making me sound like a boozer. so instead of making jokes, i will just about how much i love this outfit...cute jeans, statement necklace, hot blazer, and shoes that need to be my closet, like yesterday.

so we hop you play along with this fabulous outfit inspiration. if you don't know how to play, but want to join in on monday, click here for the rules.

xoxo,
two birds

6 comments:

  1. I just want to say that I think that is a beautiful outfit too! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspiration photo! can't way to whip out the white blazer.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic look and great inspiration! I need to find a white blazer... xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see how you re-create the shoes!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete