Wednesday, June 5, 2013

inspiration picture for June 10: katharine mcphee

katharine mcphee
i'm going to be honest. nora and i forgot about posting the inspiration picture this afternoon. and then chris and i got an impromptu babysitter and went out to dinner which involved a few glasses of wine, a trip to walgreens for some licorice nibs, and some relaxing time watching the past few episodes of the voice. yes, that's how we roll. so, my apologies for getting this to you late. we still really hope you will play along and dress up like katharine next monday. even if you're mad at us for posting late, how can you say no to a maxi skirt, denim, and a statement necklace?

don't know how to play along? click here for the rules. we hope to see you next monday!

xoxo,
two birds

5 comments:

  1. Why on earth would anyone be mad at you? pffffftttt

    I'm glad the two of you had some adult time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Not mad at all - this is one of my favorite looks - I can't wait to pull it together for Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt has some serious envy going on. I LOVE IT!!!! Did you say "The Voice"? OMyGosh! I love that show. You are forgiven. (actually didn't notice you were late) hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, I don't think I have anything that looks even remotely similar... I might have to get creative!
    LOVE The Voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see how you wear it!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete