Wednesday, May 1, 2013

inspiration picture for may 6: jennifer lawrence

the inspiration
jennifer lawrence
i tried for like five minutes to come up with a good hunger games pun (this outfit is catching fire!) (let's pay tribute to jennifer lawrence next monday!) (you don't need a prep team to look this good!) ok, enough, right?

regardless of how funny i am not, please play along with us next monday. it will be really fun to see the cornucopia of outfits! don't know the rules? click here and come back next monday to link up! or else you'll rue the day.

xoxo,
two birds, out.


7 comments:

  1. great inspiration! i love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your Hunger Games quips made me giggle. Thanks for the excuse to wear my new maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and love Jennifer Lawrence, she's one smart...and funny....lady.

    Hmmm, reminds me of you guys; you aren't mocking J are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfit! I bet she feels like she is wearing pajamas. Man, Tyra Banks would love her. She is working her hair whilst she walks! (Unless it's just windy, then no ANTM for Jlaw.)
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her!
    http://blog.diamondsanddust.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, YES. I am SO excited for this one! I'm already outfit planning in my head :)
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing mix, love this!

    Beauty, I invite you to my luisaviaroma giveaway with TWO WINNERS of Prada and Louboutin garments.
    EVERYBODY DESERVES HIGH FASION.

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete