Tuesday, April 30, 2013

outfit of the day(bird): cats anatomy




jeans ~ Ross
shirt, shoes ~ Target
belt ~ Heartbreaker
necklace, earrings ~ F21

this is an actual conversation i had with eva a while ago (mou mou is the name of the last three cats my in-laws have owned).

mama, do you know how we found out mou mou was a boy?
well i'm guessing you saw his penis.
no...we saw his privates.
well a penis is privates.
no mama, we saw the two...
his testicles?
yes, we saw two testicles. and then grandma showed us a picture of a cat's privates and told us that boy cats have two testicles and girl cats have three testicles. (i'm guessing this part did not really happen.)
i don't think that's true, eva. girls don't have testicles.
yeah i know mama, but these are cats!
there you have it, the anatomy of cat. you're welcome.
xo,
megan bird

25 comments:

  1. haha. that story is too funny! i love those jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! I'll have to re-check Zoey, I didn't know she had three testicles!
    LOVE the pink top and leopard shoes!
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so sweet in Pnk ^^

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha that is hilarious!! btw love ur top!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's good to know. Tucking this nugget of knowledge away for when my own children ask about cat anatomy.;)

    You look so nice and springy in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! As a cat owner I think I just learned something new about my cats, so tell Eva thank you :)

    Love the pink top, it's so springy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so cute Megan! Love the pink top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've learned something today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, that is SO funny! Hot pink and leopard compliment each other so well...cute!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $50 Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad she is not correct! YikeS! I'm so excited to see you in a sleeveless top, sandals, and with NO SNOW on the ground! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny! I love the teal/mint peeking out from under the pink - so pretty :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best story ever. Plus that top is goooorg!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHAHAHA!! Oh man! awesome story and awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I believe I have these shoes! They're fantastic. Target has been killing it in the shoe department

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so funny! HaHa Love your top and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am lurving the top and shoes....
    And thank you Eva for the lesson in cat anatomy. I was woefully undereducated before!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's hilarious! i had no idea about cats :) love the pink and the animal print shoes!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, i'm giggling. when i saw your jeans, i thought, maybe i need to go to ross. wonderful spring outfit megan!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is kind of weird seeing pictures of you with NO snow surrounding you!
    I know you are happy about that
    Cute style
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what great Tarjay finds - are those shoes peep toe? I love them!!!!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete