Wednesday, April 10, 2013

love*birds: 4.10.13

things i am loving this week:
~ mimi and ben playing together. she loves teaching him new things and he loves watching her do anything at all. it is so sweet.
~ emergen-c. i am coming down with a cold and have basically been chugging the stuff. so far it seems to be working pretty well!
~ mad men is back! finally!
~ honey goat cheese on a french baguette. i pretty much ate my weight in that on sunday afternoon. so delicious!

and here are a few other things we are loving...

nora bird
globe floor cushion

i am obsessed with this. and my kids would love it!

vintage vest

this vest is so cool! the bright colors, the pattern, the tassles! how cute would this be with some wide leg jeans or over a little black dress???

turquoise necklace

i'm a sucker for pretty much anything turquoise and this necklace is no exception! i love the sweet and simple design.

confetti tote

how fun is the confetti print on this tote? i love the bright colors. this is just such a happy bag!

70s bell-sleeved blouse

i want to wear this exact outfit above every day this summer. this amazing vintage shirt, jeans shorts, and some cool booties. love it!

blog*love
sip-n-wear
i am totally going to copy joyce's entire outfit from this post. i love the pretty maxi dress and how she mixes patterns. gorgeous!

insta*love
follow along @mrsbeyers
so maybe it's supposed to snow, like, six inches in the next two days (i know! what the heck???), but at least my house smells like spring!

megan bird
screen print weekender bag
i have been toting around smaller purses as of late, but this one might just lure me back to the oversized-bag side. i love the print, and how it can fold over, and the casual feel of it. i could take this somewhere for the weekend for sure!

two print arrow collage
i am in love with these prints. i think they would add the perfect amount of whimsy and fun to any room! (maybe one of mine???)


vintage wrap pencil skirt
i love pencil skirts, but never buy them because i feel they are too tight in the waist sometimes. but a wrap one...a wrap one that is floral? now this one i might have to have!! gorgeous!


fringe sandal
these sandals are so unique and gorgeous. seriously, they would make any outfit stand out that much more!

liberty statement necklace
i adore liberty of london fabric. and what a cute way to display a few! i love the statement this necklace makes!

blog*love
zelda + festus
i can't say enough about this gorgeous outfit. the off-the-shoulder dress, that hat, the bracelet...it all fits together perfectly, and ag is such a gorgeous woman, too!

insta*love
follow along @meglets

chris, nora, jim and i went to see aziz ansari last saturday night. it was such a fun night. we snapped this pic at the restaurant beforehand while we were waiting for our delicious dirty martinis!! fun times!

what are you loving today?

xoxo, two birds

22 comments:

  1. honey goat cheese? i need to try that! i love both of those totes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet what you wrote! Loving those tulips! They are so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that globe pillow and weekender bag... and I would love to try some of that honey goat cheese!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey goat cheese on a baguette?? I need some of that! It sounds amazing!!

    I love the idea of a vintage oversized blouse and jean shorts for a summer look too. Now if we could only get some warm weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that statement necklace and 70s blouse. Also, you two are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Liberty Fabric necklace is to die! I've saved their Etsy shop in my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, goat cheese is so yummy! Aziz Ansari is hilarious...it must've been so fun to see him!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon! So that first picture for the floor cushion with the baby is totally cracking me up- it looks like baby is really good at jumping, or possibly flying. And I loooove that liberty statement necklace. They do have beautiful prints!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I particularly love the necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honey goat cheese on a baguette? I'm droolin' over here! Hope you feel better. And love Joyce's outfit too...so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emergen-C is the best! It's saved me from terrible colds on more than one occasion.

    And that weekender bag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! I'm in love with the fringe sandals, and like you LOVE turquoise as well. Wishing you both a wonderful week. Thanks for all of these great links as well. :) xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love these picks! The fun jewelry especially catches my eye. Plus, how great would that map cushion be for a classroom? I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the vest reminds me of clarissa explains it all :) also, i love aziz!!!!!! so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Liberty necklace is awesome! I am sure I could make something like that- MUST attempt! Love the two blogloves too- such pretty outfits!!x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Added Joyce to my bloglovin feed - I like her style! And that Liberty button necklace is perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these pics..so fun! I need that Liberty necklace! Well, not really need, but would like to have it.

    What a great photo of you two! Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those shoes are so sexy...love them! I love the photo of the two of you :)

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love the pic at the end the best! So dang cute of you two. I love the sisterly love you guys have all the time. FUN. Thanks for liking my WHOLE outfit. That means a TON coming from you; two birds!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks soooo much for including my arrow prints in your post :)!!! I am IN LOVE with your blog! I need to blog more, and you are some inspiration for me :)!!

    Thanks again!
    Lindsey

    www.etsy.com/shop/thecuriousnickel
    www.thelifeoflindseykaynichols.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete