Wednesday, April 24, 2013

inspiration picture for april 29: january jones

the inspiration
january jones
we love the mix of edgy and feminine and day and night in this outfit. while we don't have anything that replicates this ensemble, we both wish we did. and who knows, maybe we will come monday. there's nothing like a cute inspiration to motivate us to shop. (does anyone really need motivation to want to shop???)

so play along and link up with us on monday. we want to see your day, night, work and play versions of this outfit! don't know how to play, click here for the rules!!

xoxo,
two birds

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! i probably would nix the denim jacket tho. =)

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the elements here! Leather pants are out of my comfort zone but the lace top is adorable!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com
    Enter my first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG
    This is going to be a hard one to come up with an inspiration look
    That won't stop me from trying though
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you chose this look for your inspiration look because of what Tom & Lorenzo have to say about her bitchface in this post: http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2013/04/january-jones-in-zara.html

    I might join in Monday, if only for the bitchface.

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmph, I don't agree w/their comments. I think this look is interesting/creative/and great!

      Delete