Friday, March 29, 2013

outfit of the day(bird): inconvenient






top ~ Nordstrom Rack
pants ~ Marshalls
booties ~ Target
necklace ~ F21
earrings ~ Miz Outlet

do you ever go to a store (let's just say target) and pay for everything, get everything bagged up, pack up and are almost out the door when you remember that you forgot something on your list? i do it all the time; mainly because i never write down an actual list and i think i will remember everything off the top of my head. plus, i am not a list shopper – i go in hungry and make up meals as i stroll through the aisles. and then i buy some shoes, too. anyways, that's besides the point. my point is, what do you do when you have paid and (almost) left and realized you forgot something? because the rational thing to do would be to go back, while you're there, and get that other item. but i never do. ever. i think it's too inconvenient, which is funny because leaving the store, and having to come back again to buy that item, in theory, is way more inconvenient than buying it then and there.

but then again, maybe i'm just looking for another reason to go to target again...one more pair of shoes!

what do you do?
happy friday!!
xo,
megan bird

ps. happy birthday to our little sister, izzy bird! we love you!!

18 comments:

  1. Love that floral and leopard mix - so fun! And recently I started making lists on my phone, and that has been really helpful. But yeah, another trip to Tarjay? Never a bad thing :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I have done this recently and go back in and get the item. I usually have a list but add to it in my head while I drive there and then forget stuff:(. I always feel like store security is extra watching me when I have stuff paid for in my bags and am roaming for the forgotten items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHa I put everything in the car and then walk back inside. Lol I love your top! It's so pretty. Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that all the time. I've been known to have to make a run back to the store while we're in the middle of cooking a meal!

    I really like your top! So springy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I always do the same thing except it usually doesn't dawn on me till I'm already home! At the grocery store though I HAVE to make a list. Happy Friday!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Yes I do this a lot too. I usually just go back and get the item (provided it isn't busy). If it's busy I get the heck out of there because I do not like people! haha. What a pretty look on you! That top is so flowy and fun and I love your slim cut pants. Such great proportions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Target secretly distracts us with all the pretties so that we'll forget something important and have to go in for more shopping. It's all part of their evil plan...muahahahahaahha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doh! I used to do that all the time until I started writing my lists down. And honestly I still do it sometimes. But any "extra needed" trip to Target usually ends up working out for the best anyways ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this top! So pretty! I hate when I forget something, so annoying! I'd my hubby's with I usually go get it, but if its just me and my son I don't.
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this floral print blouse! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg. give me back the brain cell! lol! I love the top, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always do that. Even when I make a list, I either forget it or I somehow leave off something on my list. But yeah... just another reason to go back to target, which a weekly destination anyway! You look so pretty, love that colorful top!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. The closest Target is over 70 miles away so no quick trips back!

    Have a wonderful Easter...oh, and I love that top, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great top
    love the color, print and cut
    i do exactly what you describe all the time
    i tried to be a list maker and it about drove me mad
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  15. That last picture is gorgeous! A framer for sure:)

    I'm always forgetting something while at Target. I practically live there, I'm in there so often!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy easter Megan

    Love www.dressmeperfect.com
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete