Wednesday, March 20, 2013

inspiration picture for march 25: nikki reed

the inspiration
nikki reed
i love a classic black pants/white tee jazzed up a bit with some sparkles. and i always forget that you don't necessarily need color to make your outfit pop. sometimes all it takes is a statement piece, like this great jacket that nikki is wearing. and while i don't believe i own a shimmery silver coat, i still love the idea of dressing up my jeans and a tee in some fun way. so there is my inspiration for monday. what will yours be?

join in on the fun and play along with us next week. don't know how? click here to find out!

xoxo,
two birds


5 comments:

  1. love this jacket- simple but beautiful

    Dawn

    www,dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel old as I have no clue who this person is. She IS cute though. :)

    Jenn
    Olivine/Opal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I have a white t and black jeans, now to go digging through the closet for a touch of shine.
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such a gorgeous woman... And that silver sparkling number is perfect.;)

    ReplyDelete