Wednesday, March 6, 2013

inspiration picture for March 11: Olivia Palermo

olivia palermo
i read in a comment from last monday's inspiration that it seemed two birds had been choosing blacks and grays and sort of dreary outfits in the past few weeks. while we tried to make them our own, and even incorporated some color into our own inspirations, we decided that this week, we'd go full-force springtime. after all, we will have an extra hour of sunlight next monday!!

so we hope you join in – even if it's cold, or even if there is a foot of snow on the ground. after all, this picture is only meant to inspire...no need to duplicate it!! i'm hoping that next monday i can wear bare legs, but most likely you will see me sporting a pair of warm tights...with a spring dress and colorful blazer of course. (if i'm lucky at the thrift shop)!

don't know how to play along, but want to join in on the fun? click here for the how-to!

xoxo,
two birds
inspmon_XJdT71_zpscbf30840

7 comments:

  1. This is such a happy sunny outfit! I'm off of work on Monday but I think I'll have to pull together some sort of fun bright look for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fun! i wonder if i'll be able to find my spring clothes in time (and if not, maybe i can come up with a different version). i love a little white dress and the bright colors are always fun!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I've been trying to incorporate spring touches in my darker winter outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fabulous outfit! Everything she wears is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia Polermo has such wonderful style! I simply love everything that she wears. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com
    p.s. Check out our big giveaway! Here is the link: http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/03/new-spring-outfit-tripp-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, that comment was on my blog! I thought it was a little harsh though I'm sure she meant it in a jokey way!! Yes, you are great at injecting colour to these looks!
    But oh man, it seems I did this outfit already ot of in my last post!!!! Aha, how can I recreate differently!?!?!!

    ReplyDelete