Saturday, March 23, 2013

a favor?


we promise to stop inundating you with this soon, but we are so so so excited for this opportunity. last week, we got an email from Southdale Center, which is the local mall near us, telling us we were finalists in their Style Setter contest. what that means for us is that, if chosen, we will get to be bloggers for the mall. how cool would that be? so, we are being that annoying duo and asking you the favor of voting for us. it takes a second, and you don't have to share your email address, log in or anything. just a simple click of the mouse!! we would truly be grateful if you helped us out!!

click here to vote, and thanks so much!! you guys are the best!!

we hope your weekend is going well!
xoxo,
two birds

12 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun opportunity! I voted for you guys and all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted! Good luck you guys! What a fun opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! You two sweeties are so worth the time.

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you message me the link? It doesn't work from my phone. Southdale is my favorite of the Dale's. I would love to see you ladies win!

    PS: I nanny for a few families in S. Mpls and everytime I see your outside photos I think you live in the same neighborhoods I work in. Beautiful area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls, just voted for you and good luck too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be so proud of yourselves to be in the running...Good luck ladies!
    http://whichmewillibetoday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an honor! Voted for you ladies, good luck!

    P.s. would you like to follow each other

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I voted for you!
    Follow via bloglovin? :)
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW sooooooo cool!!! of course i voted you two :) best wishes :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa, how did that girl get so many votes all of a sudden? It let me vote again so I did :)

    ReplyDelete