Friday, February 8, 2013

outfit of the day(bird): boring




shirt~ b. (a resale shop)
jeans~ H&M
boots~ Heartbreaker
necklace~ Etsy, gift

sadly, i can't think of anything funny or even remotely interesting to write about. i just asked jim to help me think of a good story, something funny that has happened recently, and he just looked at me and shrugged. so, clearly, our lives have been very exciting lately. case in point, as i am writing this i am drinking a glass of red wine and watching jim play video games. fascinating, i know! well, at least the wine is yummy and i have a dvr'd episode of modern family to look forward to! oh, and megan did just clean out her closets and i gained a bunch of new-to-me duds! that's pretty awesome, right???

okay, i will stop boring you and leave you all to enjoy your friday!

xoxo, nora bird

p.s. oh, goody! jim just quit playing video games and turned on "just the last five minutes! i promise!" of "demolition man". ugh...

17 comments:

  1. that top is so cute! have a great weekend nora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who runs out of interesting things to talk about! My life is only so full of excitement.

    Glad to hear the wine was yummy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life isn't that exciting either! I wish it was, it would make for better blogging. :) Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wine and video games sounds fabulous to me! If Husby and I weren't moving soon, that sounds exactly like what we would be up to in the evenings! Cute top, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt has so many interesting details going on - it's awesome! I know, I feel like my life get reeeeeeeal boring this time of year, I'm just no longer motivated to leave the house once I get inside from the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Modern Family, it's SO funny! There is something to be said for having some peaceful time too. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's pretty close to how I spend my nights. You look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute jeans! I love the flare! Happy weekend! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Modern Family - that's not boring to me! I also love this top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I want some wine :)

    I love those jeans on you - they fit perfectly. Hope you have a fun weekend and get some good stories from it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the print on your shirt. I think your jeans are awesome...great fit!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHA! Great jeans! Have an awesome weekend!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nora! Oh thank you for your nice 'boring' post. It's real. That is what I love about you. and Megan.

    I had a nice but busy day today and so finally getting to my buddies. I bought some new heels at Plato's Closet and I'll be showing them off next week. stay tuned.

    Have a great weekend. and ...Q: How do you pose in the snow without a coat? I love the outfit, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so NOT boring! I love the shape of your jeans!
    xx

    Here&Now
    Enter My Lendperk Giveaway (Only a few hours left!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not boring! I love having little things to look forward to like a favourite TV show to watch or some new clothes to wear :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rob and I are the same way, I'm playing word games or blogging and he is watching some show that I either get sucked into or can't stand. I love this outfit and how you pose as if you are not one bit cold. Completely natural like it's spring. Jeans look fabulous on you, Nora. dawn suitcase vignettes

    ReplyDelete