Wednesday, February 6, 2013

love*birds: 2.6.13 (the valentine's gift edition)

things i am loving this week:

~ i know that 19 degrees isn't warm, but (according to phil) there are only four weeks of winter left!!
~ i got to run outside last week, and weather permitting, i just might give it the old college try on friday, too!
~ my kids are behaving. they are pretty good kids normally, but they seem to be extra good this week.
~ february. it's a fun month...valentine's day and my birthday. i love celebrating february!
~ my closets. i got the organization bug. closets are being cleaned, things are getting done. slowly, but surely!

and here are a few other things we think would make excellent valentine's day gifts:

megan bird
for the kids
love*birds
how could i not include these sweet little plush love birds in our valentine's post? while my kids would love these, the fact of the matter is, so would i!

for the hubbie/boyfriend
personalized cufflinks
i might have to keep these in mind as the wedding gets closer. what a cute way to show your man that you love him!!

for the wife/girlfriend
personalized infinity necklace
i am in love with this necklace. it's so delicate and personal, and would really show your gal that you love her!

for the bff
forest friends tee
i can't think of a single girlfriend of mine who wouldn't love this shirt. it's cute, comfy and well, cute!

for yourself
vintage pink bow crossbody purse
we all need this in our lives. it's pink, it has a bow, it's vintage, and i love it.

blog*love
lauren of "The How To Blog" has on the perfect outfit in this post. seriously, sequins, the perfect blazer, cute shoes and perfectly fitted pants. she looks amazing!

insta*love
@meglets

of all places, i saw this plaque at a jimmy johns. then i was the weird person taking a picture of a plaque at a jimmy johns. but i love what it says. i'm sure my kids tell their friends how weird i am, but i also hope they say how nice and loving i am!

nora bird
for the kids
heart shaped soy crayons

these are the cutest crayons! and perfect for little hands. plus, they are eco-friendly. mimi would love drawing with these!

for the hubbie/boyfriend
2 of hearts screenprint

i love this print and i know jim would, too! how fun would this be hanging above your bed?

for the wife/girlfriend
tiny heart necklace

simple and pretty. this is the perfect gift for the lady in your life!

for the bff
best friends iphone case

remember those best friend necklaces we all had as kids? well, this is the 2013 version of that! so cute!

for yourself
heart patch leggings

adorable! i want, like, ten pairs for myself!

blog*love
i know i have featured jenn (the suburb experiment) on here before, but i cannot help myself. i love babies! and she just gave birth to her precious baby girl, kit amelia ann (cutest name ever!) congratulations, jenn! she is so beautiful! check out her picture and story here.

insta*love
speaking of babies, check out this little chunk. fresh and happy straight out of the bath!

what are you loving this week?

xoxo, two birds

28 comments:

  1. Love this post, great ideas! I'm also loving me some polka dot fleece pajama pants...anything warm is good and when it's colourful it's even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love if there were only 4 weeks of winter left! love that personalized necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More baby pics, please!!! What a doll.

    I love that forest friends tee :) And I hope you get some more outdoor running - running inside is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That infinity necklace looks great!!!
    Do stop by my blog too sometime dear...
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those cufflinks and those heart patch leggings are the CUTEST! Yay for birthdays :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those phone cases are adorable x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the heart patch leggings - and that chubby yummy baby of yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the infinity necklace, so cool! I also love the baby picture, sooooooo sweet!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love that tiny heart necklace. And maybe the Mr could use a pair of personalized cuff links. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Valentine's Day picks! I have no idea what to get anyone :( Personalized cuff links would be pretty awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great vday choices. I love the leggings and the necklaces, but there is nothing cuter than a chubby happy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The heart leggings are adorable! I really hope spring is coming early but so far it doesn't seem like it over here.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun V-day choices! I don't usually do gifts with the hubby, we do a nice dinner, but I like the personalized cufflinks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your picks are super fun and cute. I would pair the forest friends shirt with the leggings, throw a skirt into the mix, and call it perfect. Love that baby picture, he looks very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that necklace has a lot of meaning. that would be a great gift. thanks!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ben is a baby model. He always has a smile and just right amount of chubbiness. I love the soy crayons, remember I color with the seniors and they eat everything. That forest friends tee shirt has the best print on it. Patchwork leggings, you both need a pair. dawn suitcase vignettes

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute and great ideas! Thanks.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love the plush love birds too, they are just too cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an excellent method this post is for dropping hints. Hmmmm, shall I try it?!
    Love those tights!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Between the sweet shout out and the picture of that gorgeous smiling baby, I might be tearing up a bit. I'd blame the hormones but that's probably unfair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great blog! I would like to invite you to my blog. Let's follow each other ;)
    xxx from Spain

    *** mydope.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. pink cross body bag is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is great! I absolutley LOVE the forest friends t-shirt!! It's got all the animals you can find in my backyard. I might just have to treat myself to that shirt. Thanks so much for featuring my sweetheart birds. Your blog is lovely, from the name to the set up, info n you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LURV the two stuffed birds! So adorable. I am also coveting the iphone cases! What a great collection of stuff for Valentines. You ladies find the best things.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ben is the cutest! I want to pinch his cheeks, but that might be mean.

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh my god what a freaking cutie pie!!!! those arms! that sweet face!!! too much cuteness!!!!

    ReplyDelete