Wednesday, February 13, 2013

love*birds: 2.13.13

things i am loving this week:
~ ben will be six months old on friday! six months! i can hardly believe it. time flies when you are having fun!
~ one week from friday i will be in mexico. i am very excited for some warm weather and fun!
~ coffee!!! ben is teething pretty bad and has been waking up nights again. coffee is always much needed on those mornings when he has kept me up.
~ a good workout. if there is one thing that can get me to leave the house on these cold winter days, it is the call of a good cycle or yoga class! i never regret it.
and here are a few other things we are loving this week...

nora bird

this dress is so cute! i love the cute round collar and, of course, the bird print!


these handmade bookends are so cool! they would look awesome on my mantel and would for sure be a conversation starter!


i love the hand-painted design on this stone pendant! the colors are so pretty. and it is so cool that it is two sided!


i mean, come on! fox print leggings? yes, please!


the colors and print of this scarf are sure to add interest to any outfit!

blog*love
nicole (nickichicki) makes grunge look so chic is this cool outfit. her faux leather vest is amazing. this is the perfect outfit for a fun saturday date with the family!

insta*love
oh man, i love these two.

megan bird
embroidery initial necklace
this necklace takes a few things i love...initials, bright colors, and embroidery...and puts them all together. adorable!


wool coat
i want to buy this coat and wear it all the time. as a bath robe, a coat, a shirt, a dress....it's that cute!


custom hudson bay mukluks
i love hudson bay blankets...and furry boots. seriously, these mukluks are like the peanut butter and chocolate of vintage footwear!!


mint chevron peplum dress
i just recently jumped on the peplum bandwagon, and now i need to have this dress. need. it's gorgeous and springy and fun!


you drive me nuts print
this print would ring true about chris on any given day. some days it would be a good nuts, and others, a bad nuts. either way, i love it (and him).

blog*love
serena over at The Serena Saga always looks great. but i am especially loving her mix of textures and bright colors in this fabulous outfit. and top it off with a furry leopard coat?? perfection!

insta*love
@meglets

eva went to a slumber-party themed birthday party last week and got this mask as a gift. it has both a bow and a mustache, which i love, and eva loves to sleep with it on. what a diva!


what are you loving today?
xoxo,
two birds

22 comments:

  1. I too love the color play in Serena's outfit. I'm loving mixing fun colors I'd never thought to try. oh ps. how was Vegas? Hope it was amazing..
    if you have a minute, I'd love it if you checked out my latest post..xo!
    Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Ben is 6 months old already! How time flies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bird dress is adorable! and so is that picture of them two!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely things here. I adore the bird print dress and the handmade pendant the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I have been playing hookie for a few days??

    Have a blast in Mexico and catch some rays for me! I think I need that mask to sleep too.

    See you here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bookends!

    Stay safe while in Mexico.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book ends are sooo beautiful!
    And the hello kitty mask too :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO jealous of your trip to Mexico! The winter is starting to really get to me...I'm over it!

    That mint peplum dress is gorgeous and I can't believe it's only 25 bucks!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    JCrew giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fox print leggings??? Those are the cutest ever. I have seen so much fox stuff this year and I have yet to own any of it!!

    I'm quite jealous of your Mexico trip Nora!!

    Megan, that picture of Eva totally cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ben will be six months old?! Going to Mexico?! FOX PRINT TIGHTS?! Vintage bird dress?! So much exciting and cute stuff in one post! :D Though, I think that bird dress would probably flash everything below my belly-button...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those initial necklace, so cute. And how cool are those fox print leggings! And I love Nicole, I'm already a big fan of her blog! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those book ends and the wool coat! SO amazing :) And I just found out about Serena's blog yesterday, she has amazing style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mexico! How exciting!

    I love the bookends and the fox print leggings- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mexico sounds ahhhmazing! The instagram photos are too cute, and loving that squirrel print :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mask is so cute. Loving the dress I love that colour

    ReplyDelete
  16. 6 mos! wow time does fly! hahaha so adorable! have a great trip doll. you deserve it! i just joined serena's blog yesterday. i love how she styles things. that squirrel is too funny! hahahaha
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm loving the bird print, the fox print and the chevron print...all nice. I'm also loving mixing prints right now. I have a paisley cardigan I keep putting over floral or checked tops. Debbie @ ilovemylemonadelife.com (formerly Thrifty Girl Vintage...just dropping by to say "hi." I'm going to have to get back into the Monday swing of things soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh, those fox leggings are gorgeous!!!! I bought fox slipper socks at Christmas and they just seem to suit clothing!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey thanks for the love! ;) I am digging that bookend and that squirrel print!*_*

    ReplyDelete
  20. i wish i was going to mexico. i'm so jealous. the instas are my faves some birds have cute kids! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those fox leggings are pretty! I like that vintage scarf too.
    p.s.
    Coffee is amazing! Ha!

    ReplyDelete