Saturday, February 16, 2013

for the locals: fashionologie

we plan on doing a few more posts about this place when we actually style the clothes we bought, but we wanted to do a quick post for the locals today. 

we went to this fabulous store last night called fashionologie. it's on 50th and france, right along the main shopping strip in edina. normally i never shop in this area because it's usually very expensive. well, my mind was changed. we walked in and right away, we were greeted with smiles and welcomes and beautifully styled clothing and accessories. there were bright colors and great textures...i wanted one of everything. 

nora and i ended up grabbing a few of the same things, because you know, we're sisters and have very similar taste. we clicked a few pics in the huge and comfy changing rooms so you could see a sampling of what fashionologie has to offer. again, we will be doing a few sister remixes and other blog posts to show off what we actually bought.


sorry for the phone pics, but it's what we had. isn't their stuff gorgeous? and not only was the clothing great and affordable, but the service was fabulous. we met the owner and she is a talented, beautiful and charming woman.

so if you're local, please stop by. extra bonus, there is a huge 60-70% sale going on right now. extra, extra bonus, there is a living social deal good until sunday (only valid on non-sale items)!


we hope you're all having a great weekend!!

xoxo,
two birds

14 comments:

  1. Love love love the black and white striped dress! It looks so good on you!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well.....it just so happens that I'm working just a few short blocks from there today. I might just have to stop in. Thanks for the tip, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo! I might have to check this place out the next time i'm in the area! Love that striped dress. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Womp womp, why am I on a shopping ban, dang it?? Oh well, good to know for future reference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice...too bad I am not local.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know the floaty teal & white top (3rd row, right)? Is there a certain term to describe that style (the way it's cut like a square so that the sleeves drape downwards, but it has a belt that ties through the waist to give it shape)?

    I'm asking because I have a similar top & just love how easily chic it is (whilst still being modest & flattering), but I never know how to explain that exact look to the sale assistants when I want to go shopping for more tops like it! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Second outfit looks lovely

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some very cool looks! Sounds like it was fun. :)

    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of this store...but it looks great! I wouldn't normally think of Edina as a good place to shop cheap, haha, so I'm glad you gave this tip!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi darlin! Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)! Would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin? Just leave me a comment on my blog and let me know:)! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the striped dress!! looking adorb as usual!

    xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love discovering new stores where i live. this place looks fun & funky and i'm loving the maxi dress in the second last pic. so my taste!

    ReplyDelete