Wednesday, January 2, 2013

inspiration picture for January 7: blake lively

the inspiration

blake lively
i don't watch gossip girl, but from the commercial, it seems that perhaps i would love blake's character's wardrobe (and her hair and legs). and in real life, she ain't so bad, either...a cute husband on her arm, long and lean legs, a nice job, and an equally fabulous wardrobe and sense of style. this outfit is blake being unintentionally chic. it's effortless as far as i'm concerned...so we're going to try it out ourselves next monday.

care to join us? click here for the "rules".

xoxo,
two birds

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I have some good ideas for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style! great inspiration picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her style. She is soo pretty.

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you do with this one! I've missed you guys terribly, hope your holidays were wondrous and your New Year joyous.

    (I'm back to blogging part time and looking forward to catching up!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good one! She has fabulous style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! I love this one.......All the black and brown....Wonder if I can do this one.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for dropping by my blog.. this is a fantastic look from Blake! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Just give me a heads up :)

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her scarf
    ...great look. Dawn xo

    ReplyDelete