Wednesday, January 30, 2013

inspiration picture for february 4: annasophia robb


i am not going to lie to you. i have been dvr-ing the carrie diaries (in which annasophia plays the title character). i haven't actually watched the show yet. and i am sure it will be terrible. but as a huge sex and the city fan (when megan and i lived together we watched it religiously...it was a standing sunday night date), i had to see what it was all about. how about you? have any of you watched? like i said, i'm sure it's horrible. but annasophia looks very pretty in this outfit...so pretty we will be dressing like her on monday. we hope you will, too! don't know how to play? click here.

see you monday!

xoxo, two birds

8 comments:

  1. I actually like the show. It more of a teen show. so far it has a good story line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I've never seen Sex and the City OR the Carrie Diaries, but I do like her outfit! Those shoes are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her outfit and I want those shoes (they look like the Miu Mium pumps).

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I absolutely LOVE her and this outfit! I am obsessed with the Carrie Diaries almost as much as SATC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is fabulous!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the show! i read the books ions ago. yes, i'm an old lady with a heart of a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen either but watching the commercials I'm like SHE is supposed to be a young Carrie? She's way too pretty to be Carrie. Haha! Love her shoes :)
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete