Wednesday, December 12, 2012

inspiration picture for december 17: leona lewis

the inspiration:

this outfit makes me so "happy". "I wanna be that girl". i am going to "run" to my closet and do "whatever it takes" to find something similar to wear on monday. then i will say "here i am" and "take a bow" because it will be that awesome. "don't let me down" and join in on monday! "a moment like this" doesn't come around every day! (just once a week.) it's fun and better than being "naked". don't know how to play? click here. and "forgive me" if you didn't understand this post. i was just trying to incorporate as many of leona's song titles into this post as possible.

xoxo, two birds

5 comments:

  1. Aww, but you forgot her really popular "Bleeding Love" song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love the mixed prints she's wearing!
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, you would be great at 'tuna roll'!

    Beautiful outfit, even if I haven't a clue who she is. Oi, have I really gotten that old?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this... the pattern mixing.. the long coat! LOVE IT ALL!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Beth...Bleeding Love is my fav Leona Lewis song!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Earrings Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete