Wednesday, December 5, 2012

inspiration picture for december 10: jessica timberlake

the inspiration
jessica timberlake
i think people probably think we choose these inspiration pictures based on what we have in our closets. well, i will tell you this...i do not own a blazer like this or shoes like this...although i wish i did. nope, we choose inspirations based on what we think might be fun for everyone. we hope this one fits the bill, because if you ask me, mrs. timberlake looks absolutely effortlessly chic in this outfit, and that is what i want to look like next monday!!

if you want to play along, but don't know the rules, click here.

we hope to see you all next monday!!
xoxo,
two birds

inspmon_XJdT71_zpscbf30840

16 comments:

  1. Oooh I like this one. Coral and leopard is one of my favorite combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoulders on her blazer! She is so pretty, I just love her! So weird its Timberlake not biel but I love her and Justin together! So cute.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those loafers! Cute and comfy!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this inspiration, she looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say I'd ever really thought about it, I just assumed you found a workable picture that people might be able to think of wardrobe items for, or something quirky that might inspire! I've definitely got items that would work for both the jacket AND the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha, it took me a minute to think...jessica timberlake??
    cute look, can't wait to see what my closet might hold to make it work
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Great choice!

    Jess - J's Style
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore her look and wish I had this in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That black jacket has such fun sleeves! And I have those shoes...so I should really get on the ball with this one.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Check out my ... Jose Eber GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her outfit - so simple yet so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How unusual to change her name, but quite refreshing, just like the zing of orange with that amaaaaaaaaaaaazing blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. True story- how out of touch am on with "E News"? I did not know this chic was married to Justin Timberlake ha-ha... very cute outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So going to do this on Monday. Since I work

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I loved the idea and I did the look but I missed the deadline! Can you still add it? Thanks, Lena

    http://www.lenapenteado.com/2012/12/inspiration-monday-orange-black/

    ReplyDelete