Wednesday, November 21, 2012

inspiration picture for november 26: mary kate olsen

the inspiration
mary kate olsen
because it's a holiday weekend, and we plan to wear oversized flannels all weekend, we thought we'd do the whole two birds, one stone thing and choose an easy, breezy, cozy, and comfy thanksgiving outfit for inspiration monday. so even if you don't celebrate thanksgiving...throw on a pajama-like outfit and join us on monday!

if you don't know how to play, click here for the rules!

xoxo,
two birds

inspmon_XJdT71_zpscbf30840

6 comments:

  1. ahhhh. love me a huge flannel. she kinda kills the comfort factor with those 6" heels though. :/ good for her. what do the olsens do these days anyhoo? happy turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!! I know I'll be wearing something similar to this all weekend anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great comfy outfit for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Olsens style, they are one of my style icons! Anything oversized - I love!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just looked down and realized I pretty much AM wearing this. Minus the boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How does she do it? So thrown together but still stylish. Love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete