Wednesday, October 10, 2012

inspiration picture for october 15: pippa middleton

pippa middleton

i often imagine that my sisters must feel a lot like pippa middleton...i mean, she is beautiful, and sweet, and people love her, but her sister is a princess.

all kidding aside, we love this look that pippa is sporting. we hope you do to, because we're asking you all to play along next week! grab your favorite dress, a cute moto jacket, and maybe even some cute booties...and play dress up with us for inspiration monday! don't know how to play? click here!

xoxo,
two birds

inspmon_XJdT71_zpscbf30840

6 comments:

  1. I ain't makin' no promises. I will join but I don't know what picture/photo I'll submit. I ain't makin' NO promises!!! LOL

    hey her dress matches the Button! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog recently and I can't wait to play along! I have no idea what I'm gonna do with this one but I'm excited to see what I can come up with. Love the blog! :)

    twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, a dress
    this might be challenging, but i can pretend to be pippa !
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks SO beautiful, LOVE this dress! Great challenge!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Middleton sisters are quite the stylish pair and as much as I love the duchess' style, Pippa's got a fun little spin on everything she wears! I'm going to have to try for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have an outfit that I wear when we go out, that is similar to this xx Can't wait till Monday.

    ReplyDelete