Wednesday, September 19, 2012

inspiration picture for september 24: olivia palermo


blazer! colorful skinny jeans! cozy sweater! chunky accessories! layers! bold fall colors! olivia just might be wearing the perfect fall ensemble. and while i have almost nothing like this in my closet i was too inspired by this look to not use it for inspiration monday. but that's what it's all about, right? being inspired! and we hope you are, too. if you don't know how to play, click here. we will see you on monday!
xoxo, two birds

8 comments:

  1. Go Packers! Haha, still inspired? Just kidding. I don't have anything like this in my closet either. Time to get creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bloomin heck!!!!!!! I am going to be challenged by this one alright! But it's all great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i can't wait to do this look!
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want her closet! LOVE love love this look...can't wait to see how everyone interprets it :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a beauty. Great pick. Dawn xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is fun! I can't wait to see what everyone does with this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pants!! I definitely need a pair like that. Can't wait to see everyones outfits!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nora bird, I got a glimpse of this outfit from the photos on instagram and megan's post about the meetup but I am glad that you posted a full shot of this totally adorable and unexpected mix of vintage and new. I love it, you and megan have an amazing sense of what's hot, new, edgy and unexpected. That's why I follow your fabulous blog...writer's block or not it's still good and interesting. Have a great day, hope you are fairing well juggling everything with two kiddos. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete