Wednesday, August 29, 2012

inspiration picture for september 3: jessica hart

the inspiration
jessica hart
i will be the first to admit that i don't know who jessica hart is. i googled her, and of course, she's a model. i mean look at her, i should have known. all i know is that not only do i want to own this exact outfit, i also want to look just like her while wearing it. i guess i will have to settle for owning some items that look vaguely similar to her pieces. that will do for now.

so even if you don't look like jessica, and even if you don't have this exact outfit, we'd love for you to play along with us on monday. (i happen to know at least one person who will be happy that we are featuring yet another jessica as our inspiration.) if you don't know how to play along, but want to, click here for the rules! we hope to see you on monday!!

xoxo,
two birds

11 comments:

  1. I almost bought leopard print pants just like these when I was shopping the ModCloth sale earlier this week but I ended up not getting them! Oh well, I'll figure something out! This is a fun casual look for Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss hart is beautiful!!!
    this look will be a head scratcher for an old lady to pull off, but i am up for the challenge
    maybe it will be like she wears the daughter look and i wear the mother look
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the first thing I thought was "who is that?!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, never heard of her! I did just thrift an amazing pair of leopard print skinny jeans though and I'm so excited to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of her! Loving those jeans! I have a similar pair from Target.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the white and grey arrangement, it's so stylish!

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, so I seem to be the only one dreading this as I can't stand leopard print jeans, and I do not suit band tshirts!!! YIKES!

    Rebecca x
    crivenscottage@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this look is too sexy for me but I will give a try...lol. dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspiration! I'd love to wear that kind of look someday myself. :)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol was that hinting at me? :) I saw it was another Jessica and was like what? No way!! Haha.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know exactly where that photo was taken! I showed Colin this photo and he said he's worked with that model before and she was a jerk. Surprise surprise!

    ReplyDelete