Wednesday, August 15, 2012

inspiration picture for august 20: elizabeth olsen

the inspiration
elizabeth olsen
we figured that about half of you are excited for fall, and the other half want summer to stick around, although there are some international readers who are waiting for spring right now. so my numbers might not be correct (and i'm starting to get confused), but that doesn't mean i don't love this outfit. it's the perfect mix of summer and fall – you still get to wear a sundress, but you can also throw on those booties you have been wanting to wear all summer. am i right??

we can't wait to see everyone's interpretation of this outfit next week. if you want to join in on the fun, click here for the rules!

xoxo,
two birds

ps. let us know in the comments if you would like to have us do a link up for the "is it bad? series, like i did yesterday. a few people expressed interest, and i know that i would love to read other people's very own "is it bad?" posts. hopefully we'll get some takers, and we will start doing them on fridays!

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes, a link up for 'is it bad' would be grand! Do it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After this super hot summer, I'm so ready for a cool fall. Love this inspiration for next week and the idea of a link up for "is it bad?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look - and I have the pieces to do it!

    I just got back so I haven't read the "Is it bad" yet, but it sounds fun just from the name, so I say yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be a true challenge for me... but I'm down for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it bad if I don't get to you site until about 2 am? Is it bad if I can't hardly see the screen as I type? Is it bad it I want you to do a link on the day I do a link and would rather do yours than mine?

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your your your your - type the r each time Renae!

    Why do I type a sentence like: " I don't get to YOU site?"

    What is wrong with me?

    O -- it is 2 fricken A M !!!!

    baby yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. Is it bad sounds great! Do it. Dawn suitcase vignettesxo

    ReplyDelete