Wednesday, July 11, 2012

love*birds: 7.11.12

things i am loving this week:
~ the weather. now that our a/c is fixed, we don't need it anymore. it's 80 and sunny with a slight breeze, and i adore it.
~ good weather equals running weather. i can now run again without inhaling loads of thick, humid air.
~ monday night biking dates with chris.
~ the avett brothers. i saw them in concert last weekend and i'm pretty much in love.
~ the fact that two birds is liquidating all of our current stock so we can start over – brand.spanking.new.
~ liquidating means we are selling all of our goodies at a garage sale for $5 each. (if you're local, check out or facebook page for more info.)

and here are a few other things we are loving this week.

megan bird
air plant bowls
how cute are these bowls? of course my mind jumps immediately to the wedding. but they would also be perfect on a side table, at work, anywhere, really!

vintage romper
i love me a cute romper. i have one that is pants, and the rest i own are shorts. this one is so cute! i love the abstract print, and i think it would look flattering on most body types!

pillowcase dress
i have an extreme love for vintage bedding. don't ask me why. so the thought that someone uses these beautiful, one-of-a-kind, vintage printed pillowcases and sheets to make the most beautiful dresses amazes me.


lock and key bracelets
i want to buy this store out of all their bracelets and wear them on my arm all at once. i am particularly in love with this heart lock one.


chunky cap toe heels
i love the vintage vibe and the extra high chunky heel of this shoe. fall is just around the corner...


blog*love
i couldn't just pick one of my favorite looks from dawn of suitcase vignettes this week. here, she is looking rather sassy and sexy. i love how her hair matches her dress. and here, she looks like a beautiful garden country lady with her braids and her perfect blue floral dress. she's like ginger and mary ann all wrapped into one.


insta*love
avett brothers concert
chris, erin and i went to one of minneapolis' largest outdoor concerts last saturday night. we had a ton of fun drinking crappy beer (wine for erin) out of plastic bottles. but we got to see my lovers (as noted above), the avett brothers – and a few other bands, to boot. it was a ton of fun!

nora bird
white and gold striped maxi

so. gorgeous. love the gold. love the stripes. love the belt. love love love it all. this dress is summertime perfection.

initial pendant

i have been wanting a gold initial necklace for the longest time now and just haven't found the perfect one. that is, until now!

green kitten heels

i love the color of these heels. i don't think i have any green shoes (how is that possible?). and the heel height is perfect for my pregnant self!

heart rainbow cloud mobile

how adorable is this mobile? it would be so cute in the nursery...or just in my living room!


apparently, i am really into my first initial today. how vain of me! but really, how cute is this tea cup?

blog*love
i have got to try this delicious looking summer salad! so healthy and refreshing! yum! (catherine always posts  such healthy and yummy looking recipes).

insta*love
proof that tigers and zebras can live together in harmony!

what are you loving this week???

xoxo, two birds

22 comments:

  1. Isnt it crazy the way things work out? No air in the heat and once you fix it you dont need it lol.
    I love that maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green kitten heels! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so coming to your garage sale. I can't wait. And then I'm going on a shopping ban. Yep. I said it.

    Love the lock and key bracelets! I totally want one of those! And Nora, I'm totally obsessed with the letter B, so I say it's fine to want all that "N" stuff. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that vintage romper! And super cute photo at the concert :)

    P.S. I would love a thrifting buddy!!!!!!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the avett brothers!! and those bracelets are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHH! I have been obsessing over long pant jumpsuits. Obsessing! And I love things with my initials on them. Just got a bangle with an "H" charm on it. In love! I just got instagram. I am going to attempt to follow you to ladies :)

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature! I love vintage sheets and pillowcases too, I adore making them into lovely dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that maxi and the initial necklace - so pretty! And good weather definitely just makes ya feel GOOD sometimes...enjoy it :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those air plant bowls. I really love air plants, but I never know how to store them.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those green heels are so vintage chic. I would love to pair them with an LBD for summer. And monograms are back...cups are so cute.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pillowcase dress is adorable, it's something I can see myself wearing!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must have that lock and key bracelet. Must.have.it!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures! Really like the bracelets! Thank you so much for your comment!

    Love

    Lemiza
    http://lemizy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this post you guys do! I love that maxi dress.. if only I had 120 bucks to spend on it. AND those air plant bowls are the greatest!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm jealous of your 80 degree weather! And oh those chunky shoes...... in love!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh... I really really want a cycle!!!!!!!! You have made me so jealous! I wish, wish, wish I could have Monday night cycling dates with my Chris- he's so so busy and it's been raining so much we've only had one this year! :-(

    Love those green sandals- my perfect height too! The pillowcase is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those lock and key bracelets are wonderful, and can't beat the price. :) Also, I now really really want those green shoes ... :) Lovely roundup, and cute Instagrams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job again this week, gathering up all things lovely. Off to click on those links!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the idea of making dresses from vintage bed linens; it's now on my HAVE to Try list.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for including my mobile and finding those green heels - love! Now I know what I want for my next present.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OK I am totally happy that you have featured me...thank you from the bottom. I got so excited when Megan mentioned fall and those shoes are gorgeous. The mobile is the cutest thing ever. Thank you Megan. Dawn suitcase vignettes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. hooray for a great love list. i'm also really loving the weather and checking things off my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete