Wednesday, July 25, 2012

inspiration picture for july 30: ashlee simpson

the inspiration
ashlee simpson
neither nora nor i (nor e nor u) have anything like this outfit in our wardrobes, so this will be an extra challenge for us. nora is hoping that she will have the baby this weekend so she won't have to worry about it. me, i've got nothing. no excuses, no baby, no orange shorts, no nothing. so stay tuned to see what we come up with. i'm guaranteeing nothing short(s) of just ok.
do you want to play along with us? click here for the inspiration monday "rules".
xoxo,
two birds

11 comments:

  1. ok -- right away I'm sure I'm not doing this challenge. I am nearly 60 and would look absolutely hideous in trying to replicate this look. The only thing close is perhaps the hair (i'm blonde) and the eye makeup... which I could pull off. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, this one will be a toughie! But she is pretty! We'll see what I can do....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this. it would be tough but SUPER fun to try and pull off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. best wishes for to Nora for the weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahaha, I love the idea of Nora crossing her fingers for a birth that lets her off the hook... though if you DID wear orange leather shorts while 9mos pregnant, that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a fun outfit! I love it! hope you can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa! this one will be quite a challenge
    i wanted a challenge to get through summer and you certainly gave me one with this look!!
    good luck to nora on the birth
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! this is a challenge.. .would it be okay if I took this challenge to mean "how to make shorts look wicked dressy!" cause i think i have an idea! :) Best of luck Nora on the birth! :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes I don't have anything like this either but it is a great inspiration photo!!!!! Hope all goes well with the baby!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm...this will be interesting :) i do love me some shorts and booties!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete